60 Chichouyenily Drive, Mackenzie BC
- New Price at $3,150,000 , Available and Possible Vendor Financing with the appraisal on hand
- Very well built 113 pad park situated on 17.06 acres.
- City water/sewer, garbage collection, natural gas, 100 amp electrical thru out paved roads and streetlights. This park is priced on the value of the occupied pads only with a huge upside of filling the already built sites. It is like buying a park with expansion potential but you save well over 1.5M dollars as they are already built. Never mind the actual land costs.
- Lumber Mills going strong and new mines in the area are going to require affordable housing and this park is ready to fill up with mobiles under the 100k each with excellent returns. No vacancies in the town.
- Presently working with a couple of modular home dealerships in Prince George to bring new units into the park. Very little maintenance and very easy absentee owner park.