Fantastic return on investment. Easily operated by an absentee owner.
1700 Highway 16 Houston BC
Property consists of three adjoining parcels all recently rezoned to MHP within the Houston area OCP.
25 pads of which 6 are fairly new with lots of room to expand. The property is serviced with its own well which has a treatment system and cistern all up to present Health standards. There is a septic field for the house and RV sites and three pads. The remainder of the park goes to a sewage lagoon that is well hidden at the rear of the property with no issues. It was built to accommodate the entire park and future expansion also. All Ministry of Environment approved and in compliance.
12 RV sites with mostly long term Summer tenants with wash house and hookups. Electrical underground and many water lines have had recent upgrades. Very open spacious park with great tenant base. Half retired and the other half working in the area. 2 kilometres north of the town of Houston and more of a country feel to it.
Legal: Lot:1, Coast District Plan: PRP44902, DL:337, Lots 1&2 DL:338, R:5, Coast District Plan 3817Legal: Lot:1, Coast District Plan: PRP44902, DL:337, Lots 1&2 DL:338, R:5, Coast District Plan 3817
- Property size total: Three parcels total of 11.09 acres
- Topography: Level
- Pad spaces: 25 presently with room to expand
- RV sites: 12
- Residence: 2 bedroom home Approx. 900 sq. ft.
- Services: Well with treatment system, Septic tank & field and hidden lagoon.
- Built for expansion. Compliant with Ministry of Environment and Health.
- Zoning : MHP
- Electrical: 100 amp and some 60 amp
- Equipment: Husqvarna Rider 155. Negotiable 2002 Duramax with 9 ft plow
- Gross Income 2016: $71,930.00
- Expense: $16,364.75
- Net Income: $55,565.36
- Cap Rate : 10.5%
- Asking Price: $529,000
The above information obtained from sources deemed reliable and thought to be correct, are not guaranteed by Lighthouse Realty and should be verified by a Buyer.